Ghana Black History Month

(0)
Starting From $1,946Per person
  • Upcoming Promos

Description

PROPOSED 2022 BLACK HISTORY MONTH ITINERARY

DAY 1: Saturday February 19, 2022: Arrival

DAY 2: Sunday February 20, 2022: Accra City Tour

DAY 3: Monday February 21, 2022: Accra – Akosombo Via Aburi Crafts Market & Cocoa Trail

DAY 4: Tuesday February 22, 2022: Traditional Beads, Naming Ceremony

DAY 5: Wednesday February 23, 2022: Akosombo – Accra & Shai Game Reserve

DAY 6: Thursday February 24, 2022:  Accra – Elmina Via Slave River Site

DAY 7: Friday February 25, 2022: Slave Dungeons Tour

DAY 8: Saturday February 26, 2022: Rain Forest Tour

DAY 9: Sunday February 27, 2022: Departure

 

Flight Option: Ethiopian Airline (Departing EWR on February 19th and returning from ACC on February 27th)

 

Fare: $1,200.00 US Dollars

 

Terms & Conditions: The first 20% Installment shall be settled by December 29th, 2021 & the payment of the remaining 80% should be handled 18 days before flight that is on or before February 1, 2022.

 

Package Rate Includes the Following

  • 4 Nights at a 5*/4*/3* Hotel in Accra on Bed & breakfast basis.
  • 2 Night at a 3* Hotel in Akosombo on Bed & breakfast basis.
  • 2 Night at 3* Beach Resort or Hotel in Elmina or Cape Coast on Bed & Breakfast basis.
  • Overland transportation with air-conditioned vehicle
  • Meals as Outlined in itinerary. B=Breakfast; L=Lunch; D=Dinner (Beverage Extra)
  • Tours and Entrance Fees to Tour Sites as Outlined in Itinerary.
  • English Speaking Professional Tour Guide.
  • Hotel and Restaurant Taxes.

 

Not Included

  • All personal Expenses e.g. Telephone bills, laundry etc.
  • Items not listed above as included
  • Plane Ticket
  • COVID-19 Testing fee

Reviews

Leave a review
0 Reviews
  • Position
  • Tourist guide
  • Price
  • Quality